Moss Rock Festival continues to add programming that promotes an active, healthy lifestyle. So, biking to the festival is welcome. We even encourage patrons to take a self guided, leisurely tour through The Preserve neighborhood. We’ll provide you with a map.
Scroll below for info about special parking, bike valet location, certified bike skills class for kids, and more.
Parking & Instructions
- Riders can park at Gwin Elementary located on Patton Chapel Road where it intersects with Preserve Parkway.
- After parking, bike down Preserve Parkway past the 1st (east) roundabout.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Preserve Parkway will be open to thru traffic during the festival.
- After passing the first roundabout, continue riding to the 2nd left turn at the Orange Artist Row.
- Look for Bike Link’s booth 354 at the top of the Orange Row with bike valet racks.
- Click here to see bike symbol/icon location on the festival’s venue map.
- Please be mindful of festival shuttles & neighborhood vehicles. Thank you.
Secure bike checks by Bike Link will be available to participating riders at their tent booth at Booth 354, which is located at the top of the Orange Artist Row. Click here to see location venue map. Look for the bike symbol.
After the bike ride, if you wish to valet your bike while touring the festival, we will have a bike rack available at Bike Link’s Booth 199. Click here to see location on venue map. Please bring your own bikes, helmuts, and bike locks for securing to our Valet. Thank you.
Bike Skills Class – for Kids
Bike Link will be offering a bike skills session for kids at 1pm and 3pm on Saturday lead by Chuck Lewis, an IMIC certified bike skills instructor. The session will cover handling skills, braking safely, and proper balancing. This session will not teach kids how to ride a bike, but is for kids already peddling with no assistance.